400ml plastic-free travel mug made from rice husks.
In the UK we use 7 million disposable coffee cups every day. That's about 2.5 billion every year, of which around 182 million are littered.
Huski Home is a family run company that makes products from recycled rice husk. The sheer volume of rice husks being disposed of on a daily basis often causes a problem for farmers and agriculturists around the world. Burying the husks left no room for the rest of their crops to grow and burning the husk presented an even bigger ecological problem. The burning of the husks also causes larger problems for nearby wildlife, the fires are quick to catch and destroy the surrounding nature and can prove dangerous to any of the populace that live in the area.
There have been various studies done on the harmful effects the disposal of rice husks has on the environment. That’s why Huski Home create good-looking cups with them.
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly and sustainable
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Non-toxic, BPA and silicone-free
- Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
- Also available in large
- Available in Rose, Duck Egg, Pistachio and Slate Grey
- Size: 18.9 x 8.8 x 8.8cm
All our packaging is plastic-free so please make sure you reuse, recycle or compost where possible.