The sheer volume husks being disposed of on a daily basis often causes a problem for farmers and agriculturists around the world. Burying the husks left no room for the rest of their crops to grow and burning the husk presented an even bigger ecological problem. The burning of the husks also causes larger problems for nearby wildlife, the fires are quick to catch and destroy the surrounding nature and can prove dangerous to any of the populace that live in the area.
There have been various studies done on the harmful effects the disposal of rice husks has on the environment. Earth-lovers like us here at Huski Home, want to help that problem disappear. That’s why we create our good-looking cups & lunch boxes with them.
- Made using biodegradable rice husk
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Great for taking food when on the go
- Measures 15cm x 15cm x 9cm
- Top compartment holds 300ml
- Main compartment holds 850ml
- Available in Rose, Duck Egg and Pistachio
All our packaging is plastic-free so please make sure you reuse, recycle or compost where possible.