Billions of plastic razors find their way to landfill every year and are terrible for our environment. Plastic razors are also an awful shave, with most having multiple blades which actually cause more skin irritation and can cut the hairs below the skin so in-growing hairs are much more common
The razor’s handle is made of sustainably grown bamboo and has a stainless-steel head which is super easy to unscrew. It also comes with one blade to get you started and all double-edged razor blades should fit it (we will soon be selling replacements).
- Completely Plastic-Free
- Reusable forever (if taken care of)
- Closer shave for men & women
- Easy to replace blades
- Less ingrown hairs
- Healthier skin (less irritated)
- Made with sustainably sourced materials
- Razor blades are widely recycled
- Includes user manual (see below)
- 1x Bambaw safety razor
- 1x Razor blade
- 1x Instruction manual
How to use
- Simply unscrew the stainless-steel head
- The two parts will separate
- Place the razor blade in between the two parts of the head
- Screw back into place and its ready to use!
If you have never used a safety razor before Bambaw have provided an in-depth downloadable guide on how to use and care for your razor. – Download Here
All our packaging is plastic-free so please make sure you reuse, recycle or compost where possible.