What makes the ecoegg eco-friendly
The ecoegg was one of the first environmentally friendly swaps I made just over 2 years ago. For those of you not familiar with the ecoegg, it replaces both laundry detergent and fabric condition using two types of natural mineral pellets encased in a recyclable egg shaped case that can be used for years. All you need to do is keep refilling the ecoegg with the natural mineral pellets from the refill packs, as and when required.
- Well, to start with the natural mineral pellets used to in the egg are just that, natural. They contain no harmful chemicals so its kind to your skin.
- The ecoegg Laundry Egg helps to reduce your plastic consumption as you can use it for around 70 washes with the minerals it comes with. Then all you have to do is buy the Refill Laundry Egg Pellets which allow you to use the egg over and over again.
- SAVE UPTO 40 BOTTLES OF PLASTIC EACH YEAR!!! If you switch from liquid detergent and fabric conditioner to a Laundry Egg it will stop 40 plastic bottles ending up in landfill. (Figures based on 7 washes a week and 18 wash bottles.)
- From January 2021 to this current day, sales of the ecoegg laundry eggs have helped to eliminate 1,748,920 plastic bottles!
- Vegan & cruelty free. The ecoegg is made without any testing or cruelty to animals, and is made without any animal derivatives.